Monday 18 May 2009

Lightning Process Training Course

I arrived on the first day of the Lightning Process Training Course, exhausted as usual, along with a number of other CFS sufferers. My life changed that first afternoon. I went home and did my homework, and was able to walk up a hill for the first time in 6 years. It felt fantastic, although I was a little worried about what this might cost me the next day. In fact, I woke up a new man; I had refreshed sleep and woke up at 6 am with energy and wanting to run. I got up and walked and walked, for some reason singing Tina Turner’s “Simply the Best”! A lead weight had been lifted from me; I felt alive & energetic. The subsequent days got better and better and I’ve never looked back since. I never used my electric scooter again and my carer was given a month’s notice.

Lightning Process trainer
I was so impressed with the process that I decided I would make one other person better from this ghastly illness. I have undertaken a full year course to qualify as a Lightning Process trainer, and have also studied NLP, and Emotional Freedom Techniques (EFT).

Next week I’ll explain how I’ve not looked back since and how running Lightning Process training courses to help others has changed my life. In the meantime, if you’d like to find out more then please visit my website
www.withinspiration.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment